Pages

17 September 2012

Time to Fall-ify Your Home


This gorgeous rustic with a touch of polish look was my friend Audra's home last season. Be sure to check out her site here to see how she tweaked it a tad for this season. 


 
This entry set-up from 320 Sycamore Blog is super polished without being too stuffy. The best part about it? She only spent $35 total on ALL OF IT, the cabinet included. Score! I adore the quote on the chalkboard too. The topiary came from Wal-Mart. Really? Who knew?




I'm not a huge fan of Halloween decor but this is the perfect example of spooky done right. 


How fabulous are these decoupaged pumpkins? Find all the how-to here. I painted pumpkins last year and love the look but, being that they're real, they don't last very long. I think I'll try this look but with faux pumpkins this season. 

Vibrant ikat and chevron pumpkins add a punch to your Fall decor!
Check back to see what I put together for our entry table. 

2 comments:

Audra said...

LOVE those painted and decaupaged pumpkins! I also would love to get my hands on that topiary.

Thank you for featuring my mantle!!

the Sweetest Memory said...

Very nice selections!