Pages

27 August 2012

Unplug for Love...September List!!



Have you unplugged for love yet? Don't know what this is? Find the original post here. I'll be honest. I wanted to do better than I've done. I am hoping this can be a little team building exercise for us. Ha! Maybe together we can do this for our ourselves and for our families. 

So I thought it'd be fun to encourage a little 'Unplug for Love' time by posting an idea for each day. I am thrilled with the feedback I've received from this and I encourage any tips, ideas or thoughts. Post them here or email me at hello@aedriel.com. Spread the concept by posting this on your blogs, Instagram feed, Facebook...heck, anywhere you want! Link back to this (eventually the link will be unplugforlove.com when I get it set up....hooray!) so people aren't super confused. Tag your Twitter and IG feed related to this #unplugforlove to encourage others to check it out. I think we're onto something but it's going to take those of you that are excited about this to jump on board and launch this to the next level. 

No comments: